Radium not writing netflow records to file

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Apr 19 19:38:40 EDT 2011

Radium's v6 support has been tested all that much as most of the netflow has been v5.
Does it look like we're missing some, a few, most of the records?

You can run "ra -r cisco-udp://address:port" and see if that is getting what you expect?

If you can provide some flow-tools files with v6 data, I can test to see what maybe happening with any of the tools.

Carter