Concurrent transactions - ragraph question

Rafael Barbosa rrbarbosa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 05:25:10 EDT 2010

Hi,

My understanding is that the original version indeed calculates trans/sec.
Thanks for the patch, but I am not sure if counting the total transactions
is better than having trans/sec. It was just a problem of understanding the
graph, rather than a request for change.

Actually I think that graphing trans/sec makes the tool consistent with
other measures: selecting pkts gives you pkts/sec and bytes, bytes/sec.

Rafael