Concurrent transactions - ragraph question

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Jun 18 10:51:15 EDT 2010

Hey Rafael,
Yes, ragraph() has been graphing most metrics as  values/sec
for many years.  Just wanted to show how you could get the
other numbers if needed.

The general cycle for making changes is to demonstrate an error or bug,
you/we provide a patch to the developer mailing list, then, generally,
up to 2 cycles of did it work, is this really what we want, should we
make a change or an addition?

Good to see all is working.  Don't hesitate to send any other issue to the list!!!!!!

Carter

Carter Bullard
CEO/President
QoSient, LLC