racube : Argus in 3D

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Jan 8 11:04:33 EST 2010

Hey Cedric,
Very very  very cool!!!!  I like the page that describes the scan patterns!

I put a link to your site from argus's visualization page:
   http://qosient.com/argus/visualization.htm

And when I get back from FloCon, I'll put a blurb up in the news
section.

It should be easy to enable this to work on Windows.  The argus clients
library is really very portable, and if that is something that is important,
we could do something with that in 2010.

Carter