ArgusReadSocketStream error

Niall Murphy n.murphy at jumper.ie
Thu Jan 14 05:54:09 EST 2010

Hello all,

First of all, apologies for mailing a support related question to the development list, but i have searched for the following error message which appears at the end of my Argus log, and cannot find references to it anywhere, even searching koders.com.

"ArgusReadSocketStream: malformed argus record len 0"

I'm running...

ii  argus-client                      2.0.6.fixes.1-3          IP network transaction auditing tool
ii  argus-server                      1:2.0.6.fixes.1-16       IP network transaction auditing tool

...on debian stable.

If anyone could email me to let me know the possible triggers, impact, and workaround for this it would be greatly appreciated.

If you need any more information please let me know.

Thanks.

--
Niall