openwrt argus

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:10:18 EDT 2009

hi Carter,

I'm definitely interested in wlan flow tracking, as this area is not much
explored, for example, dB changes(is it affected by attenuation?) or rate
changes and even tcp behaviour under wlan. Analysis on phy/mac level of wlan
can be very interesting and definitely argus fits into it very well.

And of course, detecting wlan anomaly/attack is one of my objective as well.
Another reason being "I don't see any open source tool is doing this yet -
wlan flow tracking"

However, I think that's not the priority now, as you are working on
something that i'm more keen to use(tag the flow based on user data/payload,
and mysql support).

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,