openwrt argus

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Mar 12 11:34:50 EDT 2009

Great news!!!!!
There is a very small group that is doing a LOT of argus
on openWrt, but I haven't had a chance yet (I don't have
any wireless routers I can brick ;o)

I am very interested in doing receive and transmit power
tracking per flow.  I have Prism header parsing already
in argus-3.0, but I'm not passing any of the power/noise
information through into the argus flow records.

If you are interested in this area, I'd love to make that happen
sooner, than later.

Carter