rc.35 - ArgusGetIndicatorString() still incomplete

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jan 24 17:30:38 EST 2007

Hey Philipp,
OK, working on these, I have them so that the indicator
field conforms to the documentation, and I've set the precision
of the fields to 3.  Time is still sensitive to the precision indicator.
I'll revert all the floating fields to be sensitive to the precision
flag,
and make the default 3, but that will come later this week.

Carter

Carter Bullard
CEO/President
QoSient, LLC