3.0 multiple output files, separate filters

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Oct 16 16:03:57 EDT 2006

Jonathan,
I've fixed this bug, at least as much as I have tested it, so please
take
a look at *.rc.33* when I get it up on the server later today.

I have changed the syntax slightly, (and updated the documentation),
so try this syntax:
      ARGUS_OUTPUT_FILE="/full/path/file/name filter"

Thanks for the email!!!!!!!!

Carter