3.0 multiple output files, separate filters

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Fri Oct 13 17:01:01 EDT 2006

Hey Jonathan,
It should work, so let's call it a bug.  I'll look into it Sun or Mon.  I would normally not recommend having argus write to multiple files, as it takes cycles away from processing packets.  Why not have a single client do it instead?
   ra -S localhost -w outfile.1 'filter' -w outfile.2 'filter'

Just a suggestion.

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022