argus client default timestamp format

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jun 19 12:39:30 EDT 2006

Hey Robin,et al,
So the time format is an option, since you set the format in your
.rarc file, but not on the command line (we're already using so many
letters, just not enough options available).  Tthe only
question is what should the default string be?   Are we happy
with "%T" (this is the format specified by the routine strftime()),
or do we want the date?

Carter