argus-3.0 status - looking much better

Robin Gruyters r.gruyters at yirdis.nl
Mon Jun 19 03:41:30 EDT 2006

Hello Carter,

Here are my (open) issues with argus-clients 3.0:

- racount with option -a not working:
   I still get a "filter syntax error" when using the -a option.

- ragraph not working:
   When executing the following command "ragraph bytes dport -M 5m -r
/data1/argus/argus.radium-20060619" I get the following message:
   /usr/local/bin/ragraph: unable to update
`/var/tmp/tmp.0.ak23NK.rrd': Not enough arguments

racluster and ratop works fine.

Also noticed that the timestamp has changed with argus 3.0. Before
with argus* 2.0.6 it shows you the date and time, but now I only see
the time.

[argus 2.0.6]
19 Jun 06 09:33:09           icmp   82.148.219.XX   ->  XX.XXX.XXX.XXX
  3        210          URP
[end argus 2.0.6]

[argus 3.0.0.rc.*]
09:36:46.238770            icmp       XXX.XXX.X.XX 7         ->
    10.8.0.2 113           1         98   ECR
[end argus 3.0.0.rc.*]

That is it. (for the moment)

Regards,

Robin Gruyters