argus-3.0.0.rc.14

Karl Tatgenhorst karlt at uchicago.edu
Mon Jul 10 12:02:42 EDT 2006

Hello,

   I am trying to set up a new argus sensor using argus-3.0.0.rc.14 (on
a SunFire V120 Sparc arch. running Solaris 10) and am not getting safely
out of the configure stage. It looks as though it is missing some type
definitions from what I read in the config.log, however not being an
experienced developer I am including that log for you guys. If someone
can tell me if there is something wrong on my box or if this is a
previously unseen bug I would appreciate it.

   I have reinstalled the OS and tried this cleanly several times. I am
also willing to try any suggestions to address this issue.

Thank you,

Karl Tatgenhorst