argus-3.0.0.rc.14

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jul 10 12:47:49 EDT 2006

Hey Karl,
I hate Solaris.   Just thought I'd get that out there in the beginning
to avoid any confusion on the topic ;o)  No, Solaris is fine, but it is
very picky about  include files, and typing.  Argus 3.0 has compiled
on Solaris in the recent past, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

You are failing on ANSI ioctl definitions, which is something of a
big deal, but you failed on the u_int64_t type check as well, which
is new, and may actually be the problem.  Let me find a Solaris
machine to see what I need to do to fix it.

Until I find out what is up, you can, if you have a native Solaris
compiler,
try  "./configure --without-gcc"  to see how that goes.

Carter