No pidfile support in Argus 3.0?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jul 10 10:49:14 EDT 2006

Hey Andrew,
There is pid file support in argus, at least there is suppose to be,
and it is on by default.   On one of my mac's, argus created this
lock file:

    /var/run/argus.en0.0.pid

So, in the clients I added a pid target directory option to the .rarc
file, will we need that here?

I moved the 'started' statement so that it has the daemon's pid
if you use the '-d' or DAEMON option in the .conf file.

Any other issues?

Carter