Print fields inconsistancy

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu Feb 9 23:40:35 EST 2006

	Is there a reason why you can't print all the fields? In argus_client.h

#define ARGUS_MAX_PRINT_ALG     47
#define MAX_PRINT_ALG_TYPES     47

and there are 48 labels in the array that should correspond to printable fields
but further up

#define ARGUS_MAX_S_OPTIONS     34
#define ARGUS_MAX_SORT_ALG      34
#define MAX_SORT_ALG_TYPES      27

means you can only print 34 of them (and there are 36 listed in the ra man
page as printable which is what started me looking at this). It looks to me
like we want to make them all 47 and add a few more fields to the ra man
page ...