Count jitter and delay->Help

Nick Giordano ngiordano at mitre.org
Tue Feb 8 13:58:58 EST 2005

I think you have to tell ra what fields you want to see.  Modifying the
argus.conf file just affects what argus collects.

This is from the ra (Version 2.0.6.fixes.1) man page:

       -s <[-][[+[#]]field ...> -
       Specify the fields to print. Ra uses a default printing field list,
       by  specifying a field you can replace this list completely, or you
       can modify the existing default print list, using the optional  '-'
       and '+[#]' form of the command.  The available fields to print are:

          startime, lasttime, count, dur, avgdur,
          saddr, daddr, proto, sport, dport, ipid,
          stos, dtos, sttl, dttl, bytes, sbytes, dbytes,
          pkts, spkts, dpkts, load, loss, rate,
          srcid, ind, mac, dir, jitter, status, user,
          win, trans, seq, vlan, mpls

So you can try ra -a -r myfile -s +jitter.  I think that should add the
jitter to the ra output.

Nick