Fwd: [ARGUS] broken ragraph

John Nagro john.nagro at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 13:08:52 EST 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Nagro <john.nagro at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:23:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [ARGUS] broken ragraph
To: Carter Bullard <carter at qosient.com>

Carter,

I think i have it working. I downloaded the source to rrdtool version
1.0.40 (which is sourced in the top of ragraph) and i compiled and
installed it into a temp directory (as to not confilct with the debian
installed version). I added that path to the top of the script and it
worked. I changed this line:

use lib qw( /usr/local/rrdtool-1.0.40/lib/perl ../lib/perl );

use lib qw( /usr/local/src/rrdtool-1.0.40/lib/perl ../lib/perl );

For the moment it seems to be working, so i'm all set. I will try and
figure out what exactly has changed, but i'm not sure at the moment.

Thanks again for all your help!

--
John Nagro
john.nagro at gmail.com