Invalid ra.conf directives with argus-clients-2.0.6.beta.46

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Sep 3 21:07:29 EDT 2003

Hey Andrew,
   These are obsolete in the argus-clients distribution as
all ra* programs specify which fields to print in a simpler
fashion.  I'll remove the references in the sample rarc
file and the man page.

   Should I put back the ability to tolerate the directives,
but not do anything, or should we force all users to
remove the variables from their rarc files?

Carter