Repository of argus clients

Mitesh P Choksi mitesh at icafe.co.tz
Fri Jun 20 15:49:27 EDT 2003

Dear All,

I use argus for recording what flows went to and from a router to
audit/identify what could have happened when traffic peaks occur. Analysis
usually find out the IP address giving the problem or the type of protocol.
Only sometimes it is number of flows/sec.

I would like to hand over this task of digging into the data and make it
available for my brother who does not know linux.

I wanted to know if there are set of scripts/cgi/client software available
for web based interface to dig in information from argus and graphically
representing it.

I don't know perl so am not capable of writing the scripts on my own.

Any help will be appreciated even if it is pointers. If there are any windoze
based utilities available that allow digging information from argus, I will
try it out.

Regards,

Mitesh