ra in clients distribution

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Jun 19 22:42:50 EDT 2003

Hey Russell,
   You can get last window size for both the src and dst
diretion using the '-s win' option.  IP options come up
in the 'ind' (indicator) field, and have to be parsed.
If we can come up with a decent representation of the
options, we could have a separate field printed just for
them.  Currently, the argus record has all the options
that were observed as a bit map, so we can report
any/most of them as they occur.

Carter