argus-2.0.4 does after a couple of days

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Mar 18 08:25:47 EST 2002

Hey Christian,
   Sorry for the delay in responding, I've been on vacation.
Please try argus-2.0.5.beta.x to see if you still have your
dump problems.  You're the first to indicate a problem with
2.0.4, and 2.0.5 does solve a few problems relating to libraries,
so please do give that a run.  If you are having problems with
2.0.5.beta, please do this in the argus root directory:

  % touch .devel
  % make clobber
  % ./configure
  % make

This will turn on gdb support, and we can find out what
the real issue is with your problem.

ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0/argus-2.0.5.beta.5.tar.gz

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com