argus-2.0.4 does after a couple of days

Mark Poepping poepping at cmu.edu
Tue Mar 12 20:27:45 EST 2002

Did you try the new libpcap?  There's a segfault bug on RedHat 7.2 which
*may* be related to the kernel, I'm not sure (and I think Carter is on
holiday this week - good for him:-)..

http://www.qosient.com/argus/index.htm#news

Give that a shot first and if that doesn't work, then I'd suggest moving
to 2.0.5.beta.5 and clients-alpha17.  If it still fails, compile with
.debug, get a core file and send another note.

Mark.

Both