multiple argus config files

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Sun Feb 17 22:04:04 EST 2002

Hey Russell,
   Because argus can support multiple output files,
it will support whatever number of output files that
are in the collective group of configuration files.

So its doing what its suppose to do.  Now, we have
the -X option for argus to ignore any configuration files
that it may have discovered, and use just the one on
the command line.

   Will the -X option solve your problem?

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K