multiple argus config files

Russell Fulton R.FULTON at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Feb 17 22:43:50 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 16:04, Carter Bullard wrote:
> Hey Russell,
>    Because argus can support multiple output files,
> it will support whatever number of output files that
> are in the collective group of configuration files.
>
> So its doing what its suppose to do.  Now, we have
> the -X option for argus to ignore any configuration files
> that it may have discovered, and use just the one on
> the command line.
>
>    Will the -X option solve your problem?

Yup!  It might be a good idea to make this the default and have -X say
that argus should read and use all the config files it can.  It is easy (if
you are as messy as me ;-) to end up with old config files laying around
and I can see considerable opportunities for confusion with argus reading
more than one config file unintentionally.