Data Visualization

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Aug 21 20:34:35 EDT 2002

Hey Shadgun,
   Flowscan does indeed support argus data, so that would be your
best bet at immediate graph support.  The ragraph code
that is in the old argus-clients directory, is, ..., old.  While
I have an update coming, the new argus-clients package is about
2 weeks late, and another 2 weeks away.

   And the excel.rc file is in ./support/Config.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street
Suite 18K
New York, New York 10022