argus installation

Chas DiFatta chas at difatta.org
Mon Apr 1 15:52:32 EST 2002

All you need is libpcap.a.  As I said, just compile and install
libpcap at the same directory level as Argus.  Cd into the argus
directory and to a,

	make clean
	./configure --without-sasl
	make

And you should be done.

	...cd

p.s. I'd install tcpwrappers at the same directory level, or at
     least put in a sym link pointing to it.