argus installation

Rahul Telang rtelang at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Apr 1 15:42:41 EST 2002

thanks

When I untar libpcap, there is no "lib" directory. There are "bpf", "lbl",
"packaging", "sunos4" and "net" directories and tons of other .c or .h
files. Which one should I copy to argus/lib. I notice that currently
argus/lib is empty. I am able to configure libpcap but not install it. It
gives some error in inet.c. I have untarred libpcap in in augus as well as
root directory but the same error persists.

-thanks

Rahul

Rahul Telang--On Monday, April 01, 2002 12:15 PM -0800 Chas DiFatta