very quiet list / client release

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri May 18 16:51:30 EDT 2001

Gentle people,
   Since the release of argus-2.0.1 the list has been
rather quiet.  I presume that that means that things
are fine.  There are a few nits in some of the clients
that have come up, and I have some fixes for those,
and we've had a request for a separate client to provide
the '-C' feature that was in the argus-1.x set.

   I'm considering a client only release at the end of
May, which will be bug fixes the official addition of
a few clients, including ragrep(), improved man pages
and hopefully a few contributed clients.

   Should I have a separate tarfile that one would
untar over an existing argus distribution, or should
it be standalone?

Your opinions are most welcome.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K