very quiet list / client release

Yotam Rubin yotam at makif.omer.k12.il
Sat May 19 16:25:15 EDT 2001

Hey,

       I believe we should separate the clients from the server for the sake of
modularity; there is no reason for one to download both the server
and the clients if one merely wishes to upgrade one's clients or server.
Please note however, that the present distribution is more convenient for
me, because I only need to maintain a single source package.

       Taking all of the above arguments in account, I support the separation of
the clients from the server.

	Regards, Yotam Rubin