A man page nit and masks

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Mon May 7 16:02:24 EDT 2001

	While looking for the mask syntax in the ra man page I see a typo:

              a  number  or  any  of  the  string values found in
              /etc/protocolsk.

This should be /etc/protocols
	While mask appears to still work (once I remembered the syntax) it
doesn't seem to be in the man page (unless I'm being blind).

ra -r argus.out -c -n net 142.58.0.254 mask 255.255.0.255

appears to grab all activity to 142.58.x.254 as expected and should be in the
ra man page I expect.