Argus web site up and running.

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Mar 2 12:43:33 EST 2001

Gentle People,
   The argus web site is "official".  I made a few changes
based on comments. Because I didn't get any, this sucks
comments, I decided to go ahead and turn it on.

http://qosient.com/argus.htm

   I'm still working out how to update the News sections
on the fly, so new News will be up on Monday.

   I do hope that it is something that we can all use.
If anyone has any text to add, or additional comments on
the site, do not hesitate to send mail  !!!!!!!!
Contrib software sections, examples sections and the
like will added in about 2-3 weeks, so keep that code a
coming, and if you have any data, or graphs to contribute
to the cause don't hesitate, gifs or jpegs welcome.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com