argus-2.0 or argus-2.0.0?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Feb 6 13:30:50 EST 2001

Gentle people,
   I have been developing the "announcement" for the beta status
of Argus and I've noticed that announcing that Argus-2.1.0
is in beta, makes people think they've been missing something.
So I'm considering dropping the release version numbers
back to either Argus-2.0 or Argus-2.0.0.

   Before I start telling people outside the list, what do you guys
think?  Argus-2.0, Argus-2.0.0 or Argus-2.1.0?  For most on the
list this is really boring, but for some, this is important.
If anyone has any strong opinions, I'm definitely open to
suggestion.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022