argus-2.1.0 available again

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Feb 6 12:20:01 EST 2001

Gentle people,
  You all know me, so there isn't any way that I could put
argus-2.1.0 up without having to replace it almost
immediately ;o)  There was a compile problem with Solaris
with the fixes for output file paths and the daemon option
-d, so I've uploaded a new version, with the fix and
new md5 and asc files.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but
we'll get it right.  If we have many of these, I'll add
some letters so that we can keep the versions straight.

   Argus-2.1.0 will the designation for the official release
which will come in 2-3 weeks.  That should give us plenty of
time to get all the kinks out.

Files are still:

ftp://qosient.com/pub/argus/argus-2.1.0.tar.gz
ftp://qosient.com/pub/argus/argus-2.1.0.tar.gz.md5
ftp://qosient.com/pub/argus/argus-2.1.0.tar.gz.asc

Give some of these a test drive today.

Thanks again!!!

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K