argus-2.1.0 available

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Feb 5 22:41:27 EST 2001

Gentle people,
   Argus-2.1.0 is now available.  This marks the beginning of
the beta release of argus, so please do give this version a
try, and share it with your friends.   For the most part its
ready to rock.  Hopefully we'll get some good feedback with
this soon, and we'll be ready for the "official" release
when the web site is ready.

pgp signed versions are available, with the public keys for
argus at qosient.com,  and carter at qosient.com.  There are also
md5 cksums for the release.

ftp://qosient.com/pub/argus/argus-2.1.0.tar.gz
ftp://qosient.com/pub/argus/argus-2.1.0.tar.gz.md5
ftp://qosient.com/pub/argus/argus-2.1.0.tar.gz.asc

Give some of these a test drive today.
Thanks for all the hard work!!!

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K