argus-2.0.0H

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Dec 12 16:44:36 EST 2000

Gentle People,
argus-2.0.0H is now available.  The big thing is this release
is support for argus-1.8x style flags.  The flags are printable
using the -I option for ra().  I have paid some attention to
getting this working when using Field delimiters, so it should
do what we've wanted.  For consistency, ra() will look a lot
like argus-1.8 by default.  With FieldDelimiters set
using the .rarc file, it will act like we've discussed,
at least that was the intent.  Please give this a try.
This release will prove out the formats and behavior, and
the "I" release will focus on the accuracy of the output.

ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus/argus-2.0/argus-2.0.0H.tar.gz

Also there are a number of bugs fixed that have been reported,
I tried to address them all.

I did make some fixes for Cisco Netflow, so please take a look
at this support.  Thanks David for the e-mail!

I'm still at the IETF, but working on Argus, so please don't
hesitate to send mail.

Thanks!!!!!!