argus-2.0.0I.tar.gz

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Dec 14 02:06:09 EST 2000

Gentle people,
   ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus/argus-2.0/argus-2.0.0I.tar.gz
This makes, hopefully, some real improvement on reading
Cisco netflow records directly from a router.  It may not work,
but it should get a lot farther than it has, so this may be an
improvement.

This also fixes the "frag" token in the filter expression, so that
it not only doesn't dump core, but it actually picks out records
that had Fragments.

Also, with the -U option, we are reassembling fragments so
that the data that we copy into the user data capture buffer
is what is actually sent, even in the case of byte overlap, so
this should be helpful.

Thanks for all the effort!!