Time stamps in argus records

Carter Bullard cbullard at nortelnetworks.com
Thu Sep 23 20:54:48 EDT 1999

Hey Russell,
   So your mail enticed me to double check on the
raconnections.c that is in the current 1.8 tarfile, and
I need to replace it with its the current version.  Minor bug
fix that makes it useable.

   NO, you can specify multiple source files on the command
line of most argus clients, by using multiple -r options.  So
spanning multiple files with raconnections() is a no brainer.
What I do is use ra() like this:

   ra -r file1 -r file2 -r file3 -r file4 -w - | raconnections -w - | ra
-unc

   which does pretty good.  Any of the clients support their
own filters, so you have a pretty flexible mechanism.

Carter