[MyAppleMenu] Nov 9, 2014

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Sun Nov 9 18:59:00 EST 2014

*** The Apple iPad Air 2 Review ***
<http://www.anandtech.com/show/8666/the-apple-ipad-air-2-review>
Joshua Ho, AnandTech

> Overall, the iPad Air 2 is likely to be one of the only tablets worth buying on the market today. While iOS isn’t perfect, it’s definitely delivering the best tablet experience as its app support is second to none. While other OEMs may have more features, iOS manages to hold on by virtue of its superior polish and integration with Apple hardware.

*** How To Migrate Your Dropbox Files To iCloud Drive, And Why You May Want To Wait ***
<http://www.imore.com/how-migrate-dropbox-files-icloud-drive>
Allyson Kazmucha, iMore

> Whether you use Dropbox for your primary cloud storage or another service such as Google Drive or Box, it's important to understand that there isn't currently an iCloud Drive app available on iOS like there is for all the others. This means that the only way to access all the files you just copied into iCloud Drive on your Mac is through iOS apps.

*** Paper By FiftyThree Updated With Adobe Creative Cloud Integration, Push Notifications And Other Improvements ***
<http://9to5mac.com/2014/11/08/paper-fiftythree-adobe-creative-cloud-integration/>
Joe Rossignol, 9 To 5 Mac

> Adobe Creative Cloud integration is singlehandedly the biggest part of this update to Paper, enabling users to use the share menu to export drawings to Adobe Creative Cloud storage and send Paper sketches directly to Photoshop and Illustrator. Meanwhile, push notifications and new sharing functionality will help improve the Mix community.

*** In A Multiverse, What Are The Odds? ***
<http://www.quantamagazine.org/20141103-in-a-multiverse-what-are-the-odds/>
Natalie Wolchover and Peter Bryne, Quanta Magazine

> Testing the multiverse hypothesis requires measuring whether our universe is statistically typical among the infinite variety of universes. But infinity does a number on statistics.

*** Going Topless, Tig Notaro Takes Over Town Hall ***
<http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/08/arts/going-topless-tig-notaro-takes-over-town-hall.html?referrer=&_r=0>
Jason Zinoman, New York Times