[MyAppleMenu] May 20, 2014

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Tue May 20 18:59:00 EDT 2014

*** A Math App That Offers An Unusual Human Touch ***
<http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/20/science/tabtor-math-app-has-an-unusual-human-touch.html?partner=rss&emc=rss>
Kenneth Chang, New York Times

> So what does the $50 a month buy? Unlike any other math teaching app I’ve encountered, it comes with a human being.

*** Daily App: Why 100 Balls Is At The Top Of The App Store Charts ***
<http://www.tuaw.com/2014/05/20/daily-app-heres-why-100-balls-is-at-the-top-of-of-the-app-stor/?ncid=rss_truncated>
Kelly Hodgkins, TUAW

> 100 Balls has the great combination of easy, but enjoyable gameplay. The app literally takes a minutes to learn and can entertain you for hours a few minutes at a time.

*** Angela Ahrendts’ Plan For The Future Of Apple Retail: China Emphasis, Mobile Payments, Revamped Experience ***
<http://9to5mac.com/2014/05/19/angela-ahrendts-plan-for-the-future-of-apple-retail-china-emphasis-mobile-payments-revamped-experience/>
Mark Gurman, 9 To 5 Mac

> Ahrendts is said to be eyeing a major focus on blurring the lines between Apple’s online and physical stores in order to improve the overall experience for Apple customers.

*** To Be A Ghost ***
<http://www.thesmartset.com/article/article05191401.aspx>
Jessa Crispin, The Smart Set

> Life in the shadows can be challenging, but not all ghostwriters struggle for credit.

*** Are Creative People The Key To City Regeneration? ***
<http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/349f249c-c642-11e3-ba0e-00144feabdc0.html#axzz32GKrAZcP>
Edwin Heathcote, Financial Times