[MyAppleMenu] Jan 27, 2014

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Mon Jan 27 18:59:00 EST 2014

*** Daily App: Heyday Is A Journaling App That Writes Your Daily Entries For You ***
<http://www.tuaw.com/2014/01/27/daily-app-heyday-is-a-journaling-app-that-writes-daily-entries/?ncid=rss_truncated>
Kelly Hodgkins, TUAW

> Heyday is a journaling app for people who are too busy to pen daily entries into their journal. The app creates entries on your behalf based upon the places you go and the photos you take. Heyday works surprisingly well at creating a timeline of your daily comings and goings.

*** Simplenote Review: Basic Note-taker For Mac Bests OS X's Notes ***
<http://www.macworld.com/article/2089229/simplenote-review-basic-note-taker-for-mac-bests-os-xs-notes.html#tk.rss_all>
Roman Loyola, Macworld

> I prefer Simplenote’s interface and features over those of Notes, though I still use Evernote for most of my complex note taking.

*** Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 Review - Not As Revolutionary An Update As Earlier Editions ***
<http://www.macworld.co.uk/review/mac-software/adobe-photoshop-elements-12-review-3498941/>
Michael Burns, Macworld UK

*** Best Note Taking Apps For Mac: Evernote, Simplenote, NoteSuite, And More! ***
<http://www.imore.com/best-note-taking-apps-mac-evernote-simplenote-notesuite-and-more>
Allyson Kazmucha, iMore

*** Everything You’re Thinking About Nintendo Is Totally Wrong ***
<http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2014/01/nintendo-mobile/>
Chris Kohler, Wired

> The conventional wisdom is wrong. It is not an inevitability that Nintendo must put its games on rival hardware or die. It may even be a bad move.

*** How Do You Say <i>Addictive</i> In Spanish? ***
<http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/technology/2014/01/duolingo_the_free_language_learning_app_that_s_addictive_and_fun.html>
Seth Stevenson, Slate