[MyAppleMenu] Sep 15, 2013

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Sun Sep 15 18:59:00 EDT 2013

*** Explaining Apple's Incremental Approach ***
<http://glog.glennf.com/blog/2013/9/14/explaining-apples-incremental-approach>
Glenn Fleishman

> I understand this sentiment. Apple is a company that makes boatloads of money. It's hard to wait through the boring periods in which they're swimming in cash like Scrooge McDuck, to see how they will challenge the industry again.

*** Why Apple's 'Indoor GPS' Plan Is Brilliant ***
<http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9242393/Why_Apple_s_indoor_GPS_plan_is_brilliant>
Mike Elgan, Computerworld

> There will be no long buildup and chicken-and-egg hold-up around Apple's plan to kill cash registers, as well as implement location-based advertising and promotions.

> Most iPhones in use already support it.

*** Rock It Out On The Dr. Teeth And The Electric Mayhem Stage In My Muppets Show ***
<http://appadvice.com/appnn/2013/09/rock-it-out-on-the-dr-teeth-and-the-electric-mayhem-stage-in-my-muppets-show>
Aldrin Calimlim, AppAdvice

*** Horus News Reader Review: RSS Reader With Graphical Pizazz ***
<http://www.macworld.com/article/2047062/horus-news-reader-review-rss-reader-with-graphical-pizazz.html#tk.rss_all>
Jeff Sandstoe, Macworld

> Horus News Reader 1.1 is an RSS reader that separates itself from the rest of the herd by placing an immense importance on design and the graphic presentation of stories. If you’ve every used—and loved—mobile news apps like the Pulse, then you’ll feel right at home using Horus.

*** The Deaths By Mark Lawson – Review ***
<http://www.theguardian.com/books/2013/sep/14/mark-lawson-the-deaths-review>
Alex Preston, The Guardian