[MyAppleMenu] Jun 13, 2013

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Thu Jun 13 18:59:00 EDT 2013

*** How To Make A Bootable OS X Mavericks USB Install Drive ***
<http://osxdaily.com/2013/06/12/make-boot-os-x-mavericks-usb-install-drive/>
OS X Daily

*** Apple Posts New Video Titled 'Making A Difference. One App At A Time.' ***
<http://www.imore.com/apple-posts-feature-apps-making-difference-one-app-time>
Allyson Kazmucha, iMore

*** iOS 7 ***
<http://mattgemmell.com/2013/06/12/ios-7/>
Matt Gemmell

> iOS 7 is an interface’s coming of age, acknowledging that its users – and our industry – are now all grown up.

*** Lab Tested: Haswell MacBook Air Benefits From Faster Graphics, Flash Storage ***
<http://www.macworld.com/article/2041609/lab-tested-haswell-macbook-air-benefits-from-faster-graphics-flash-storage.html#tk.rss_all>
James Galbraith, Macworld

*** Haswell: What Intel’s New Processor Promises For Mac Users ***
<http://www.macworld.com/article/2041397/haswell-what-intel-s-new-processor-promises-for-mac-users.html#tk.rss_all>
Roman Loyola, Macworld

> The emphasis with Haswell’s microarchitecture is power management and graphics speed.

*** Berkeley: What We Didn’t Know ***
<http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2013/may/23/berkeley-what-we-didnt-know/?pagination=false>
Adam Hochschild, The New York Review Of Books