[MyAppleMenu] Friday, Jan 2, 2004

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Fri Jan 2 21:05:00 EST 2004

MyAppleMenu Newsletter
Friday, Jan 2, 2004

MyAppleMenu : News
------------------
Apple Store Coming To Bethesda, MD (MacNN)
<http://www.macnn.com/news/22656>

MyAppleMenu : Opinions
----------------------
Pushing The Limits Of "Disposability" Too Far? (Charles W. Moore, Applelinks)
<http://www.applelinks.com/pm/more.php?id=388_0_1_0_M>
We as consumers need to exert more pressure on manufacturers in these areas. Even if my iBook continues to work well, its resale value has been substantially diminished by this issue.

MyAppleMenu : Reviews
---------------------
These iPod Accessories Pass The Hardest Test (Bob LeVitus, Houston Chronicle)
<http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/business/2330947>
Here are other iPod accessories I found to be a cut above the rest.

MyAppleMenu Reader: World
What A Year It Was. Or Is. Or Will Be. (Clyde Haberman, New York Times)
<http://www.nytimes.com/2004/01/02/nyregion/02NYC.html>
Keeping up with all the retrospectives can be inordinately time-consuming. And a year later, you have to do it all over again. For the new year, why not get this chore out of the way now, especially since much of what qualifies as news is predictable?

MyAppleMenu Reader: Life
Books As Art Objects (Reading Is Optional) (Michael Frank, New York Times)
<http://www.nytimes.com/2004/01/02/arts/design/02NINE.html>
"Can books, without much explanation, without being read even, say something?"

MyAppleMenu SingaporeSurf : News & Opinions