[MyAppleMenu] Feb 19, 2003

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Wed Feb 19 21:05:01 EST 2003

MyAppleMenu Newsletter
Wednesday, Feb 19, 2003

MyAppleMenu : Opinions
----------------------
2 Years Ago: Not The End Of The Mac As We Know It (Low End Mac)
<http://lowendmac.com/musings/end.html>
Mac OS X is not the end of the Mac as we know it. The Mac as we know it has a long life ahead of it.

MyAppleMenu Tomorrow : News & Opinions
--------------------------------------
8 Years Ago: The Last Human Chess Master (Jeffrey Goldsmith, Wired)
<http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/3.02/chess.html>
First, humans found out the world was round. Then they discovered that they were like the rest of the animals. Now they're about to suffer the ultimate humiliation: they are about to learn the hard way that their vaunted brains are no match for a machine.

MyAppleMenu Reader : Expressions
She Does, He Doesn't: Two Stories (Cris Mazza, Flash Point Magazine)
<http://www.flashpointmag.com/shedoes.htm>

More
----
Internet News <http://www.myapplemenu.com/internet/>
Linux News <http://www.myapplemenu.com/linux/>

---
Modify your subscription at <http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/applesurf-list>

MyAppleMenu is edited by Heng-Cheong Leong. This site is not affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc., or any other companies in any manner. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, Power Macintosh, PowerBook, iMac, iBook, iPod, and eMac are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. All other brands or product names are trademarks of their registered holders. Copyright &copy; 1996-2003 Heng-Cheong Leong. All rights reserved.