[R129 SL] r129 electrical issues

denis gautier denisgautier.46 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 08:11:17 EDT 2010

dear Rolf

thank you for your advice. your first step seems efficient
Another point you mention is the grounding points and that's right that I
already have some troubles with seat control due to this origin
I am leaving one hour from Toulouse which is the Airbus assembling factory
as Seattle is the Boeing's one!!!!!

all the best
Denis