[R129 SL] R129 electrical problems

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Tue Oct 26 17:30:09 EDT 2010

Chris.
It seems that the power is not given after the steeringlock is on ignition
stand.
The door overrules this for the side windows and it works.
The direction indicaters the same, overruled by the emergency flasher

SO we must look if the key contact has more switches, for the engine
ignition, that is working, engine starts.
Is the radio also working?

Jan