[R129 SL] Tonneau Covers for R129

Flodur2 at aol.com Flodur2 at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 17:04:32 EDT 2010

Hello,

Does anyone know of a tonneau cover made for the R129 model, I know the
roll over bar operation might be interfered with by the installation but I
could imagine the rear portion of cover being attached to the retracted bar
and going up with it. Another consideration is the seat head rests but the
cover could be provided with pockets for these.

Anyone know of anything suitable? I know there is someone in Germany who
offers a fairing for the rear area but this doesn't cover the cockpit area.

Rudy Boentgen
2002 R129