[R129 SL] Tony Lorimor is out of the office.

tony.lorimor at daimler.com tony.lorimor at daimler.com
Fri Dec 31 19:11:21 EST 2010

I will be out of the office starting 12/23/2010 and will not return until
01/05/2011.

Attention: This is an automatic generated reply to your message "[R129 SL]
Workshop Manual"sent on 31/12/10 14:03:40 .

This is the only reply you will get during the absence of the recipient.

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.