[R129 SL] Workshop Manual

Oldbenz1 at aol.com Oldbenz1 at aol.com
Fri Dec 31 17:03:40 EST 2010

Some time ago, bought a workshop manual on CD for my 1992 (mfd. in '91)
500SL. It was quite expensive as I remember but very helpful. While I
still have the car, my old computer died and has now been replaced. The OS of
my old computer was XP or possibly something earlier- I can't remember. My
new computer has Vista Home Premium and the CD will not open so I'm struck
with a potentially very desireable, but now useless CD. My question is
twofold- can the CD be modified so as to be useful with VIsta, or failing
that, is there an updated R129 workshop manual that I can use with Vista? I
can be contacted at _oldbenz1 at aol.com_ (mailto:oldbenz1 at aol.com)